We have sourced the highest quality certified organic virgin coconut oil from Sri Lanka. Obtained from freshly harvested coconuts, that has been cold pressed and centrifuged to separate the coconut oil from the coconut solids. No heating is used to complete the process resulting in beautiful oil full of nature’s goodness.
Coconut Oil is antimicrobial, antibacterial, and has antifungal properties; it is high in antioxidants and has a long history in general health, skin and hair care. Suitable for adults and babies it is a wonderful product to have at hand.
Some of the many uses for organic virgin coconut oil:
- General Skincare: Coconut oil absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave an oily residue. Use a small amount as a facial and full body moisturiser. It will solidify in colder temperatures so warm gently in the palm of your hand if needed
- Eye Make Up Remover: Use as an eye-make up remover and help restore elasticity to the skin
- Dandruff Remedy and Hair Conditioner: Massage coconut oil into the hair and scalp and leave minimum of 30 mins or overnight then wash as normal. The fatty acids in coconut oil help to treat dandruff and your hair will be left very soft and manageable with a lovely shine. Coconut oil has been in use as hair oil throughout history across many cultures and has been proven to keep hair healthy, nourished and protected
- For Shaving: Using coconut oil as a shaving gel gives a smooth shave with no irritation leaving skin very soft. The antibacterial properties make it very effective in preventing skin infections
- Massage Oil: Coconut oil makes a very effective massage oil for adults and babies
- Massage oil or as a nappy barrier cream and to ease nappy rash
- Cradle cap: Very easy and effective. Gently massage into the scalp and leave for 15 mins then gently brush flakes away
- Baby acne: Rub on red areas for a natural treatment